BECOME A BASICS NINJA WARRIOR!
YOUR FINANCIAL GIFT HELPS 1000's -- EVEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE -- GET THE BASICS!
The opportunity God has given us to reach people around the world with "the basics" of God's Word is both exciting and overwhelming. We are moving forward full speed ahead with The Basics with Beth TV program, podcasts as well as The Basics University and providing more books to help people get the basics. And, we can't do it all alone, but together with your help we can! When you sow your financial seed into good ground you can expect it to grow and produce eternal fruit. At The Basics With Beth, we call our financial partners our Basics Ninja Warriors! That's because we believe you understand the spiritual battle we are engaged in as we spread the gospel and the basics of God's Word around the world. When you give to The Basics With Beth ministries you are making a dramatic ninja move on the enemy and his kingdom of darkness.
If you've not already joined our Basics Ninja Warrior team of financial supporters, we invite you to do so by selecting one of the options below.
To give ONLINE,
click the button below:
To give by TEXT,
send a text message with (keyword) (space) (amount) to: 269-326-4020.
For example, to give $100 to The Basics With Beth, just text "BASICS 100" to 269-326-4020.
To give by MAIL,
make your check out to "The Basics With Beth" and send to:
The Basics With Beth
c/o Valley Family Church
2500 Vincent Avenue
Portage, MI 49024
BONUS SUMMER TV OFFER: When you become a Basics Ninja Warrior Partner with your gift of any amount, from June 1-August 31, we we will send you a copy of Beth's flagship book, "Getting a Grip on the Basics."
To learn even more about what we're doing in 2018 and how you can be a part of our team, please read below.
WE HAVE A WIDE OPEN DOOR TO BE ON TELEVISION
Television and on-demand digital TV are still the best ways to reach the masses with God’s Word and we’ve been offered the option to have a whole “strip” of time on The Hillsong Channel and on Faith TV Networks! What that means is that our program runs for 4-5 days in a row at the same time each day. A strip gives viewers the consistent option of tuning in and getting to know the program and to hear the Word.
Your financial partnership enables us to be on these 5 networks:
1. THE HILLSONG CHANNEL
• We air our program 5 days per week, Monday-Friday at 9pm (EST). This will enables us to develop a consistent relationship with this growing pool of viewers.
• The Hillsong Channel airs around the world and reaches 165 million households.
2. THE FAITH TV NETWORK
• We air our program 4 days per week, Monday-Thursday at 8am (EST)! This will give us the chance to develop a consistent relationship with this growing pool of viewers.
• The Faith TV Network airs in the United States, the United Kingdom and Africa with an estimated 250 million viewers. (We hear almost daily from folks across Africa about how much they are enjoying and being impacted by The Basics With Beth TV episodes.)
3. TBN NEJAT MIDDLE EAST
• We air our program once a week in the Middle East.
• TBN Nejat in the Middle East reaches 72 million individuals in Iran, Afighanistan, Tajikastan and several other countries.
• We are beginning to see a response from these nations and several people have downloaded our free translated Getting a Grip on the Basics book in the Farsi.
4. GOOD NEWS TV INDIA
• We air our program once a week on each of these channels.
• Good News Television in India reaches 26 million English-speaking households in India.
• We are beginning to see a response from these nations and several people have downloaded our free translated Getting a Grip on the Basics book in the Hindi language.
5. GEB TV UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
• We air our program once a week at midnight on Saturdays on GEB.
LET'S DOUBLE OUR IMPACT IN 2018!
In fact, in 2018, we are DOUBLING our television airtime. We believe God wants us to continue helping people around the world. Our mission is simple: “Help the People. Get the Basics. Live the Life. Do the Stuff.”
WE WOULDN’T ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT WE AREN’T WILLING TO DO
As you can see, we are DOUBLING our efforts, TV programs and impact -- and that means doubling our expenses. All of this is a huge leap of faith! But we know that where God guides, He provides -- by enabling the Basics Ninja Warriors to prosper and be generous and by adding more Ninjas to the team! We believe the Lord wants us to pursue these things. We are more convinced than ever that people need to be taught the basics of the Bible and the practical how-to’s to live the life God has called His children to live.
Here's our personal commitment. Over the past two years, the Lord has challenged my husband Jeff and I in our personal giving. He’s challenged us to trust Him by making the largest donations we’ve ever given to other churches and ministries around the world; and in addition, the Lord challenged us to give the largest financial gifts we’ve ever given to both Valley Family Church (the church we pastor in Kalamazoo, Michigan) and to The Basics With Beth TV. In others words, we are ALL IN!
On top of that, The Basics With Beth staff have skin in the game and are working extremely hard. Several members of our team have voluntarily left higher paying secular jobs and taken drastic pay cuts to come on board and help us take the basics to the world. Our whole team is ALL IN!
It a great joy is for all of us to know that all of these sacrifices are helping others come to Christ. I believe you feel the same way and want as many people as possible to come to Christ and learn the basics of God’s Word, too. TOGETHER, we can do this!
WHAT MOTIVATES ALL OF US AT THE BASICS WITH BETH?
What motivates us to double our efforts and exposure? What motivates us to pursue taking the basics of God's Word to more and more people? We are mad -- in a holy way. We are tired of seeing the devil eat people’s lunches because they don’t know what they don’t know. We are motivated by the internal passion, compassion and sense of urgency from the Lord. We realize we are up against a very distracted culture and we know we have our work cut out for us as we face a worldwide epidemic of “biblical illiteracy.” As it turns out, many Christians aren’t reading their Bibles and it’s easy to see the fruit of that throughout the world. Listen to this…
- A recent study by Lifeway Research found that only 45% of those who regularly attend church read the Bible more than once a week.
- If that’s not bad enough, what’s worse is that 1 in 5 churchgoers say they never read the Bible! (Did you catch that? NEVER.)
- A recent poll by the Barna Research group found that 12% of adults actually believe that Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife.
- Among a group of graduating high school seniors over 50% thought Sodom & Gomorrah were a husband & wife couple.
- A large majority thought Billy Graham was the one who preached the Sermon on the Mount.
It would be funny if it that weren’t so sad.
Does that stir you up? Can you see why it's crucial we do our part to take the basics of the Bible to as many people as possible? Thank you in advance for joining the Basics Ninja Warrior Team and supporting this ministry to take the basics to the world.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITH, PRAYERS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
Note: Contributions made to The Basics With Beth are tax deductible.