BECOME A BASICS NINJA WARRIOR!
YOUR FINANCIAL GIFT HELPS 1000's -- EVEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE -- GET THE BASICS!
The opportunity God has given us to reach people around the world with "the basics" of God's Word is both exciting and overwhelming. We know we can't do it all alone. We need your help. When you sow your financial seed into good ground you can expect it to grow and produce eternal fruit. At The Basics With Beth, we call our financial partners our Basics Ninja Warriors! That's because we believe you understand the spiritual battle we are engaged in as we spread the gospel and the basics of God's Word and you are passionate about seeing the gospel and the basics of God's Word penetrate people's hearts all around the world. When you give to The Basics With Beth ministries you are making a dramatic ninja move on the enemy and his kingdom of darkness.
If you've not already joined our Basics Ninja Warrior team of financial supporters, we invite you to do so by selecting one of the options below.
To give ONLINE,
click the button below:
To give by TEXT,
send a text message with (keyword) (space) (amount) to: 269-326-4020.
For example, to give $100 to The Basics With Beth, just text "BASICS 100" to 269-326-4020.
To give by MAIL,
make your check out to "The Basics With Beth" and send to:
The Basics With Beth
c/o Valley Family Church
2500 Vincent Avenue
Portage, MI 49024
To learn even more about what we're doing in 2018 and how you can be a part of our team, please read below.
LET'S DOUBLE OUR IMPACT IN 2018!
In fact, in 2018, we are DOUBLING our television airtime. We believe God wants us to continue helping people around the world. Our mission is simple: “Help the People. Get the Basics. Live the Life. Do the Stuff.”
TO DOUBLE OUR IMPACT, WE NEED YOUR HELP
We can’t do any of this -- and especially, we cannot double our footprint on TV without you! We will continue to do our part to create and edit the TV show, administrate behind-the-scenes and pray…and we are happy to do that…but without generous partners like you, we cannot fulfill the vision the Lord has put in our hearts for 2018.
-If you are not already a partner with The Basics With Beth, would you prayerfully consider becoming a Donor? (We call our Donors/Partners our “Basics Ninja Warriors!”)
-If you did partner with us financially as a Basics Ninja Warrior in 2017, would you prayerfully consider taking a big step of faith by doubling your commitment for 2018?
WE HAVE A WIDE OPEN DOOR TO BE ON TELEVISION
Television and on-demand digital TV are still the best ways to reach the masses with God’s Word and we’ve been offered the option to have a whole “strip” of time on The Hillsong Channel and on Faith TV Networks! What that means is that our program would run for 4-5 days in a row at the same time each day. A strip gives viewers the consistent option of tuning in and getting to know the program and to hear the Word. It’s the best way to “breakout” and reach even more people. As we’ve looked at the patterns and trends from this past year, by far, we get our greatest response from The Hillsong Channel -- and secondarily from Faith TV, so we plan to focus the bulk of our programming on these networks.
Here’s what our television opportunities look like:
1. THE HILLSONG CHANNEL
• We will air our program 5 days per week, Monday-Friday at 9pm (EST). This will enables us to develop a consistent relationship with this growing pool of viewers.
• The Hillsong Channel airs around the world and reaches 165 million households.
• According to Ben Fields, the Head of Film and Television at Hillsong, the Hillsong Channel is growing around the world by 1000 people a day (that’s a lot!)
• One perk to running 5 programs per week is that we receive a discounted airtime rate.
• To air our program 5 days a week for all 52 weeks of 2018 will cost us approximately: $379,000/annually
2. THE FAITH TV NETWORK
• We will air our program 4 days per week, Monday-Thursday at 8am (EST)! This will give us the chance to develop a consistent relationship with this growing pool of viewers.
• The Faith TV Network airs in the United States, the United Kingdom and Africa with an estimated 250 million viewers. (We hear almost daily from folks across Africa about how much they are enjoying and being impacted by The Basics With Beth TV episodes.
• By going to 4 programs per week, we’ll receive a discounted airtime rate.
• To air our program 4 days a week for all 52 weeks of 2018 will cost us approximately: $85,000/annually
3. TBN NEJAT MIDDLE EAST & GOOD NEWS TV INDIA
• We will air our program once a week on each of these channels.
• TBN Nejat in the Middle East reaches 72 million individuals in Iran, Afighanistan, Tajikastan and several other countries.
• Good News Television in India reaches 26 million English-speaking households in India.
• We believe these are two very good television outreaches for us to continue to reach people in countries where Christians are often persecuted. We are seeing a small response from these nations and several people have downloaded our free translated Getting a Grip on the Basics book in the Farsi and Hindi languages. The viewers’ access to the Internet and fear of persecution makes their direct response to us less likely, but we are confident the Lord is reaching them through this program.
• Our annual cost to air on TBN Nejat in the Middle East is: $11,000.
• Our annual cost to air on Good News TV in India is: $12,000.
• So, our total annual cost for continuing to reach both Middle East and India is: $23,000.
THESE ARE BIG DOORS.
2018 Grand Total Expense For All TV Airtime = $487,880
WOULD YOU PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER DOUBLING YOUR PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT?
WE WOULDN’T ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT WE AREN’T WILLING TO DO
As you can see, we are DOUBLING our efforts, TV programs and impact -- and that means doubling our expenses. All of this is a huge leap of faith! But we know that where God guides, He provides -- by enabling the Basics Ninja Warriors to prosper and be generous and by adding more Ninjas to the team! We believe the Lord wants us to pursue these things. We are more convinced than ever that people need to be taught the basics of the Bible and the practical how-to’s to live the life God has called His children to live.
Here's our personal commitment. Over the past two years, the Lord has challenged my husband Jeff and I in our personal giving. He’s challenged us to trust Him by making the largest donations we’ve ever given to other churches and ministries around the world; and in addition, the Lord challenged us to give the largest financial gifts we’ve ever given to both Valley Family Church (the church we pastor in Kalamazoo, Michigan) and to The Basics With Beth TV. In others words, we are ALL IN!
On top of that, The Basics With Beth staff have skin in the game and are working extremely hard. Several members of our team have voluntarily left higher paying secular jobs and taken drastic pay cuts to come on board and help us take the basics to the world. Our whole team is ALL IN!
It a great joy is for all of us to know that all of these sacrifices are helping others come to Christ. I believe you feel the same way and want as many people as possible to come to Christ and learn the basics of God’s Word, too. TOGETHER, we can do this!
WHAT MOTIVATES ALL OF US AT THE BASICS WITH BETH?
What motivates us to double our efforts and exposure? What motivates us to pursue taking the basics of God's Word to more and more people? We are mad -- in a holy way. We are tired of seeing the devil eat people’s lunches because they don’t know what they don’t know. We are motivated by the internal passion, compassion and sense of urgency from the Lord. We realize we are up against a very distracted culture and we know we have our work cut out for us as we face a worldwide epidemic of “biblical illiteracy.” As it turns out, many Christians aren’t reading their Bibles and it’s easy to see the fruit of that throughout the world. Listen to this…
- A recent study by Lifeway Research found that only 45% of those who regularly attend church read the Bible more than once a week.
- If that’s not bad enough, what’s worse is that 1 in 5 churchgoers say they never read the Bible! (Did you catch that? NEVER.)
- A recent poll by the Barna Research group found that 12% of adults actually believe that Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife.
- Among a group of graduating high school seniors over 50% thought Sodom & Gomorrah were a husband & wife couple.
- A large majority thought Billy Graham was the one who preached the Sermon on the Mount.
It would be funny if it that weren’t so sad.
Does that stir you up? Can you see why it's crucial we do our part to take the basics of the Bible to as many people as possible? Thank you in advance for joining the Basics Ninja Warrior Team and supporting this ministry to take the basics to the world.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITH, PRAYERS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
Note: Contributions made to The Basics With Beth are tax deductible.