BECOME A BASICS NINJA WARRIOR!
YOUR FINANCIAL GIFT HELPS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD GET THE BASICS!
The opportunity God has given us to reach people around the world with "the basics" of God's Word is both exciting and overwhelming. We are moving forward full speed ahead with The Basics With Beth TV program, podcasts, The Basics University and providing more books to help people get the basics. We can't do it all alone, but together with your help we can!
At The Basics With Beth, we call our financial partners our Basics Ninja Warriors! When you give to The Basics With Beth, you are making a dramatic ninja move on the enemy and his kingdom of darkness. If you've not already joined our Basics Ninja Warrior team of financial supporters, we invite you to do so by selecting one of the giving options below.
To give ONLINE,
click the button below:
To give by TEXT,
send a text message with (keyword) (space) (amount) to: 269-326-4020.
For example, to give $100 to The Basics With Beth, just text "BASICS 100" to 269-326-4020.
To give by MAIL,
make your check out to "The Basics With Beth" and send to:
The Basics With Beth
2500 Vincent Avenue
Portage, MI 49024
WHAT MOTIVATES ALL OF US AT THE BASICS WITH BETH?
What motivates us to pursue taking the basics of God's Word to more and more people? We are mad -- in a holy way. We are tired of seeing the devil eat people’s lunches because they don’t know what they don’t know. We are motivated by the internal passion, compassion and sense of urgency from the Lord. We realize we are up against a very distracted culture and we know we have our work cut out for us as we face a worldwide epidemic of “biblical illiteracy.” As it turns out, many Christians aren’t reading their Bibles and it’s easy to see the fruit of that throughout the world.
Listen to this…
- A recent study by Lifeway Research found that only 45% of those who regularly attend church read the Bible more than once a week.
- If that’s not bad enough, what’s worse is that 1 in 5 churchgoers say they never read the Bible! (Did you catch that? NEVER.)
- A recent poll by the Barna Research group found that 12% of adults actually believe that Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife.
- Among a group of graduating high school seniors over 50% thought Sodom & Gomorrah were a husband & wife couple.
- A large majority thought Billy Graham was the one who preached the Sermon on the Mount.
It would be funny if it that weren’t so sad.
So, can you see why it's crucial we do our part to take the basics of the Bible to as many people as possible? Thank you in advance for joining the Basics Ninja Warrior team and supporting this ministry to take the basics to the world.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITH, PRAYERS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
Note: Contributions made to The Basics With Beth are tax deductible.